WARNING


This blog contains images of the male form in varying degrees of dress and undress. If you have any objections to viewing images depicting men and/or nudity, do not scroll down any further.


Wallpapers by WWC claims no rights to the subjects used in these wallpapers. If for any reason a picture is called into question, or if the particular owner has an objection to the picture being displayed, please contact me at WWCrouch@mac.com and it will be removed immediately.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can anyone identify this model?
(see comments for some disagreement as to who it is)

5 comments:

  1. His name is Chris Cuba.

    Greets from Germany
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKA, Chris Campanioni.

    Cheers,
    John from Palm Springs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please check, there is a mistake, it is not chris cuba

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that when I did this post Chris did cross my mind but I wasn't sure so I asked for an ID. I did a Google search for him and couldn't find this particular photo. So, if not Chris...... who? Does he have a brother (lol)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not Chris Campanioni because he doesn't have a cleft chin like this model.

    ReplyDelete