This blog contains images of the male form in varying degrees of dress and undress. If you have any objections to viewing images depicting men and/or nudity, do not scroll down any further.
Wallpapers by WWC claims no rights to the subjects used in these wallpapers. If for any reason a picture is called into question, or if the particular owner has an objection to the picture being displayed, please contact me at WWCrouch@mac.com and it will be removed immediately.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Bernardo Velasco
Can anyone identify the photographer of this photo?
I did a Google search for both names. "Bernardo Velasco" brought up tons of pics. "Bernardo Valasquez" brought up nothing but asked me if I meant Bernardo Velasquez so I said yes. This brought up a couple of pics, one of which was labeled Bernardo Velasco. Based on this, I think we'll go with "Velasco".
the model's real name is bernardo velasco
ReplyDeletethat would be Bernado Valasquez ;)
ReplyDeletetons of pics on lne of him ;)
he's so hott! :D
sorry- my bad- Bernardo valasco is the model (with a V not a B) but i dont know the photographer
ReplyDeleteyou have the wrong name for the model
ReplyDeleteits valesquez
I did a Google search for both names. "Bernardo Velasco" brought up tons of pics. "Bernardo Valasquez" brought up nothing but asked me if I meant Bernardo Velasquez so I said yes. This brought up a couple of pics, one of which was labeled Bernardo Velasco. Based on this, I think we'll go with "Velasco".
ReplyDelete