This blog contains images of the male form in varying degrees of dress and undress. If you have any objections to viewing images depicting men and/or nudity, do not scroll down any further.
Wallpapers by WWC claims no rights to the subjects used in these wallpapers. If for any reason a picture is called into question, or if the particular owner has an objection to the picture being displayed, please contact me at WWCrouch@mac.com and it will be removed immediately.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Can anyone identify this model and/or photographer?
Life I have been commenting on your best ones, got to mention bad ones too :) even before scrolling to see the votes on this, I could guess it would have huge dont likes :)
I don't exactly think he's "hot", but I DO think he's very sexy! Does that make sense? I mean, if I had to choose between this guy and Derrick Davenport, I'd choose Derrick Davenport every time. Still, something about this guy tells me he's probably a lot of fun in bed. (And I'm not normally someone who likes hairy models that much.)
Life I have been commenting on your best ones, got to mention bad ones too :)
ReplyDeleteeven before scrolling to see the votes on this, I could guess it would have huge dont likes :)
Haha....... I really do appreciate hearing these kind of comments too.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I don't like this one either, but to each his own. Even with all the "don't likes", there were three out there that did like it.
And buy the way..... thanks for being such an active follower of the blog.
Walt
I don't exactly think he's "hot", but I DO think he's very sexy! Does that make sense? I mean, if I had to choose between this guy and Derrick Davenport, I'd choose Derrick Davenport every time. Still, something about this guy tells me he's probably a lot of fun in bed. (And I'm not normally someone who likes hairy models that much.)
ReplyDelete