Wallpapers by WWC claims no rights to the subjects used in these wallpapers. If for any reason a picture is called into question, or if the particular owner has an objection to the picture being displayed, please contact me at WWCrouch@mac.com and it will be removed immediately.
I am a huge fan of Justin Hartley and the guy's face here seems to be a spitting image but in all my searches on the web, I couldn't find this image or evidence that Justin did any naked modeling. I am wondering if this image is real or if it has been doctored? First question: is this Justin Hartley aka the Green Arrow from Smallville? Is this image real?
ReplyDeleteHi Walt,
ReplyDeleteYep, I was able to confirm this photo is a fake. Just discovered a tool on Google Chrome. If you right click on your images in your blog in Chrome, you can search the web for the image. The body correctly comes up as Derrick Davenport and once you see that image, and then look at this one, you will immediately see the difference in the skin tone between Justin Hartley's pasted on face, and Derrick's darker body.
- Brian