The following photo was sent to me by JiEL along with the following comments.
"Here are some pics of Joey Scarpellino, a very «talented» young actor from Montréal...
Must say that he has a «Tom Welling» look and such a gorgeous body too...
He began in the TV show «Les Parent» as Thomas the eldest son, when he was around 12 years old. He is now around 18 years old. His gorgeous body is refining as he grows up as he is also into sports...
Must say that he has a «Tom Welling» look and such a gorgeous body too...
He began in the TV show «Les Parent» as Thomas the eldest son, when he was around 12 years old. He is now around 18 years old. His gorgeous body is refining as he grows up as he is also into sports...
There are lots more (non wallpaper & G rated) photos of Joey after the jump.































I'm happy and honored that you liked Joey's photos... He is surely a very sexy and handsome young man... I always like to see him in the TV sitcom show «Les Parent»..
ReplyDeleteFriendly yours
I'm very happy and honored that you've liked Joey's photos I've sent you.
ReplyDeleteJoey is a very cute, sexy and handsome young man....
I never miss the TV sicom show «Les Parent» to see him in it...
Friendly yours
He is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDelete